Overly enthusiastic on my most recent trip to the farmer’s market, I made three bunches of kale and chard for dinner last night.
Flavored in three different ways: garlic/ginger, sesame, and lemon/chive.
While we all ate heartily, my husband wearily eyed the left overs.
“Kale brownies,?” our daughter asked, as I managed to make a delicious coffee cake from last weeks left over sweet-potato soup (flavored with bone broth).
Nope, too much garlic, but I will repurpose this tomorrow some how, I vowed.
Kale Omelet-Roll Ups for lunch.
1) make too much Kale
2) beat 4 pasture raised eggs
3) heat pan with a few drops avocado or coconut oil
4) pour the least amount of egg in, while still coating the entire pan with a thin layer of egg
5) cook with lid on, medium heat for 30 seconds- or until egg is no longer slimy on top layer
6) remove from pan, sprinkle with cheese (optional) fill with re-heated kale
7) roll up, EAT!
NJoy, we did!